WordPress Website Development with SEO
first time in Nagaland
course details for
WORDPRESS WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH SEO
COUrSE DESCRIPTION & DETAILS:
WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) in world. It is used by many popular companies, educational institutions and news channels to publish their news and courses online. We will learn this course in live environment. We will also start the training from beginner level so that anyone who has the knowledge of basic computer operation can learn to become a WordPress Developer.
This Level 2 (Advanced) course will be the building block to your experience with WordPress. This will give you the fundamental administrative functions of the WordPress dashboard and a solid understanding of its inner workings. WordPress was developed with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in mind. This class will also cover how to use powerful SEO so that your website will be more easily found online.
WHO CAN ENROLL IN THIS COURSE?
Anyone new to WordPress or anyone who has the knowledge of basic computer operation is a good candidate for this course. No prior WordPress knowledge is needed. No prior Web Development or Programming Skills are required. This course is designed for both Technical & Non-Technical Students who are interested to learn Website Development from scratch.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN?
- Developing a Blog Website
- Developing an Educational Website
- Developing an E-Commerce Website
- Students will learn in depth about Domain & Hosting.
- Students will learn about SSL & Emails.
- Students will learn how to develop a Complete & Professional Website.
- Students will learn how to Manage Websites.
- Students will learn how to Backup/Restore a Website.
- Students will learn how to implement SEO.
- Students will be able to apply for jobs anywhere in the world.
- Students will be able to start their own business.
- Students will be able to do freelancing.
download the complete details & fees of this course:
- Qualification : 10th / HSLC / SSC & Above.
- Duration: 03 Months.